Thu Jul 02, pm Hello.
Since I have been using Voicemeeter and the virtual audio cables for Discord audio routing and streaming purposes. I can't say when I noticed auio happening originally, but I think it has been going on for several months now.
I don't recall this ever being an issue back originally when I started using Voicemeeter. I do have 2 separate PCs here that both contain completely unique hardware from one another, yet the both exhibit the same audio issues when I am listening in a Discord voice channel.
I have tried changing settings such at latency and buffer, but alas had no luck with troubleshooting my issue. I do have my sample rate SR set to Hz across all of my devices. I have also tried changing my device for A1.
I have also done complete uninstalls and re-installs of all Voicemeeter software but the issues still persists. Here are some images of settings from each PC.
I can include more if requested. I do not have audio issues with other programs. During this test, with a song playing in a Discord voice channel, I had no audio issues.
Normally I would just continue to use Discord in the browser, however there is functionality that I cannot use in the browser version versus the full desktop version of Discord. To me, it seems like there is something in the desktop version of Discord that doesn't seem to want to play "nice" with Voicemeeter and the Randm Audio Cables. I did another test where I had the Discord app use virtual audio cable B as raandom output source, like I had been doing.
This time though I wasn't running any version of Voicemeeter and instead made virtual audio cable B my default Windows playback source. I rabdom went into the sound settings and the recording tab to select cable B, then wen to the listen tab and chose "listen to this device" and chose my default audio playback device.
So even after eliminating the Voicemeeter app itself and just using a virtual audio cable, my issue still persisted.